Sunday, April 9, 2017

30 Day Challenge 8: A Card that reminds you of a family member

This one's easy- how about a card of an actual family member?
Kevin Love is my 21st Cousin, 3 Times removed. It's a very distant relationship, but we are blood relatives. (we both directly descend from a guy who lived in the 1300s). I have not actually met him, and probably never will, but still family.

This is from 2016-17 Donruss and shows the Christmas Day jersey from the 2015-16 season. I got this card one year to the day that the photo on it was taken.

Also, this card came from a box my Mom gave me for Christmas 2016. A very large portion of my collection has been gifts from family members so I could have chosen thousands of cards, to be honest. 

2 comments:

  1. That's a great card of an actual family member!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have some more of him to show whenever I ship from COMC again.

      Delete