today kind of stunk. I'm not going to get into why but it did. (health reasons) So I decided to break into my stash for a little "Cardboard Therapy". A single pack of 2016-17 Parkhurst and a a 100 card snaplock case of hockey I picked up recently. I just spent yesterday typing up a list of the people in my NHL collection, and most of the 100 card case is going to be new- at least a third of the case is 1980-81 Topps, including my second card of the Colorado Rockies.
I'll take me a few days to process these, but I sure am glad I have a stash of cards to break into on a lousy day.
- About Me
- How to make your scans look like the cards in hand
- My Completed Sets
- My 1 of 1s
- 2015 Elton Brand Chart
- Card Sets Missing from my collection
- People Missing from my collection
- People in my NBA collection
- Sets In My Collection
- TRADELIST - NBA by set
- TRADELIST- NHL by Set
- TRADELIST- Other Sports
- A Pack to Be Named Later Contributions
- NHL Players in my Collection