Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas! cards under the tree surprise me!

 I hope everyone has had an excellent Christmas. I sure have, my family continues their long history of awesomeness. I hope everyone is safe and healthy and happy.

I have so much I want to write about, and show you all, but for now I will show you the amazing amount of cards I got today. I expected none considering how hard it is to find cards these days, but I was wrong. 


It's going to take me a long time to list these all in my paper listing (especially as I'm several months backlogged since I use the same table to model as I do write!) but it sure does feel nice to have cards to do again! 

Merry Christmas all! 


13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas! Hope you enjoy opening them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, puts my one card gift to shame. Looks like fun. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a very merry Christmas. I'm super jealous of that Donruss Priority box. Love that product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's quite a haul! Your family members sure know what you like.

    Looking forward to some follow-up posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a nice haul - have fun going through and look forward to seeing you write about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone! I hope you all had excellent days like I did! I am so backlogged on posts, I have two cars posts written and ready to go, plus I have the Lighthouse Museum, and a major series that I will do next year...my brother took me to the Basketball Hall of Fame! Now I have all these new cards to scan and write about. I love it! I haven't had much writing inspiration this year but it's all coming together now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daaaaann beats my one blaster of WNBA Prizm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see you got so many cool cards for Xmas, most collectors I know got very few (if any.)

    Can't wait to read about your trips to the Lighthouse Museum and Basketball Hall!

    ReplyDelete