Monday, August 14, 2017

My biggest COMC order has arrived...

And it's going to keep me very busy for a while. There are 259 items here including something for every aspect of my collection...and every project I've been working on. A card I've been wanting for more than 20 years...several actually...a card that's right around 100 years old...and so much more. You're going to see a lot of posts about these cards over the next few weeks...just wanted to get this teaser up..

This is the largest order I've ever made with COMC, and some of the cards have been waiting for me since November...my first COMC order since I became an NHL collector...there's even a baseball card in here! (It will get it's own post)

Stay tuned...

8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the spoils!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will be coming as soon as I can but I have a few more in the pipeline I need to get posted first. A lot of hockey content so you should enjoy them!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a nice haul! BTW I got your package today, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy mackerel that was fast. I hope you like them, I tried to hit a few things you were working on. Hope you get a chance to post about them!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! Coming soon, just have a few things I need to get posted first!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh yeah...this is probably going to take me most of the way through September before I get them all posted...and all of them will be posted at some point!

      Delete