Thursday, April 1, 2021

Announcing my new Grading Company: Fanatically Original Only Licensed

 With grading cards all the rage, I've decided to throw my hat into the ring. I'm starting my own grading company, named Fanatically Original Only Licensed. 

But this isn't just a knockoff of the other grading companies. Oh no, this is something slightly different! At Fanatically Original Only Licensed, you choose your grade and your fees will be based on the grade you choose. 

It works pretty simply, like this: If you want a grade of 1, you pay $100, a grade of 2 is $200, etc, on up to a gem mint 10 for $1000 per card. For the special fee of $10,000, you can get the ultimate ultra special rarity, an 11! 

And even better, the actual condition of the card doesn't matter! It can look like this: 


or it could look like this: 


The great thing is that it doesn't matter since YOU choose the grade you want! 

But hey, it has to be an original card. We have to have standards, don't you know? If you try to send in an unlicensed reprint, you will be hunted down and given a paper cut by a 1990-91 Pro Set card. We wouldn't be Fanatical about original, only licensed cards otherwise.

Which of you will be the first to be a F.O.O.L? 

10 comments:

  1. 90-91 Pro Set paper cuts!?!? This sounds like it might be some kind of shady business... Glad Manny made the set though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now is the time with other grading companies halting their services!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say cut with 90/91 OPC Premier but I just saw this morning that those are going for 10x the price they were a year ago. Only a F.O.O.L. would purchase at that price....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you ever offer a 99% off coupon to fellow bloggers, I'm down to be your first FOOL. I need an example for my Unofficial Graded Card Gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! Now I know where to send my newly acquired stack of 1990 Fleer Jose Uribe cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds about as legitimate as the rest of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 11? I sure hope you expand to a 12!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you all had as much fun with this post as I did writing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it. With the way things have been going with grading companies FOOL will be a hit!

    ReplyDelete