Friday, June 30, 2023

Unexpected card maildays are the best card maildays

 I have not been very active lately, either in writing my own posts or commenting on other people's posts, but the blogosphere has not forgotten about me. In the month of June I got three unexpected maildays and while I don't have them prepared enough to give them proper coverage, I wanted to at least get something up and say thank you to them! 

First up was a mailing from Chris, The Collector, who sent me some samplings from our local teams and some future members of local teams
Next came one from Kenny from Torren' Up Cards, and while there is a great selection here that's not all of them- some of them got sorted into my collection, back when I thought I would actually be able to get all these scanned and posted before the month ended...
and then just this week I was zapped again! The majority of both mailings was National Hockey Card Day stuff, which is much appreciated by me. 

Thanks again to both Chris and Kenny! 


3 comments:

  1. Your friends are very generous! What a nice surprise to get in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what Ninjisanji is... but that gaming card looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking on these cards and giving me an excuse to get them out of my house.

    ReplyDelete