Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The best patch card in my collection

Arrived in the mail today...I was pretty well shocked that I was able to get this card for $15. I lucked out!

But it instantly became the best patch in my collection...It's very clearly taken from the sleeve and the place it was taken from is clearly visible in the photo, which is cool.
That's a 5 color patch up above, and the shoe piece has two shades of black, with stitching, and a little tiny bit of white stitching which is mostly covered by the card, but if you look at it from the side you can see it. It's at the bottom left and you can barely see it in the image. (Sorry for the flash washout, as well!)

My brother brought me home a multi-pack from Target, and I got 27 new cards...these two are my favorites. I love the refractor/prizm technology.
That's my first red prizm too. It joins the regular (as the Shumpert is on the right), blue and green.

I knocked out a couple of cards each from 2012-13 Hoops, 2012-13 Panini, 2012-13 Past & Present and 7 cards from 2012-13 Panini Brilliance as well. 2012-13 was an important year for me in the NBA aspect of the hobby and I am getting fairly close on the first three sets. I got some inserts and a parallel too which are always good.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. That is a nice patch, especially since you can see where on the suit it came from in the card's picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that too- it's an added bonus in my book. I have some patches I've been trying to figure out where they came from for over a decade now!

      Delete