Monday, August 5, 2019

Sharks Week 2019

From July 28th through August 4th was Shark Week...so you know what that means...it's time to post some San Jose Sharks! I have to be honest, I held back on scanning some of these earlier so I could get them into this post..



Hard to believe that Thornton and Marleau have been in the NHL for almost 25% of it's history.
 I'm guessing he got made fun of a lot growing up.


 Can't believe they let him walk.

I scanned a full page of 1991-92 Pro Set just so I could include this card in the post. Not that I wouldn't have scanned them eventually, but doing them now was solely for this post.

My brother bought me a series 1 tin at our local shop, which I think was only my second trip there this year. This was the only Sharks card I needed from the tin.

I probably would have done some more, except that I filled the cases on 7/31, and didn't do any card stuff at all on Saturday, and almost none on Friday. (the 1st is my monthly upload to Fotki)

6 comments:

  1. Can't remember the last time I saw Devin Setoguchi in a post. Go Sharks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow, I just knew you would be commenting on this post!

      Delete
  2. I just don't like them from playing the Canucks. Still a clever idea to show these during Shark Week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharks Week---I LIKE that!
    oh and poor Tyson LOL

    ReplyDelete