Friday, April 19, 2024

Sticky Gold

 I've said before how much of a fan I am of the Topps Now NHL stickers. They have had a Serial numbered to 10 parallel since they started, but this year they added a 1/1 Gold parallel. I did not expect to ever get one, considering how rare they are, but today I did! Brayden Point's 1/1 Gold was the first card I saw when I opened this week's mailer! 

While this is my second NHL 1/1, this one is a bit more special because I pulled it instead of bought it.


This is a big thrill for me and today would have been a great card day if I didn't realize I screwed up and missed National Hockey Card Day last week. It's still pretty good but now I'm happy and depressed at the same time. 

4 comments:

  1. That's a great card! Very lucky to pull it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1/1 stickers seem like an odd concept to me, but congratulations are in order on the big get nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete