Tuesday, October 29, 2019

1 Million Views Contest

Do you ever scroll all the way down to the bottom of my page? Past the blogroll, past the Tags, to the very end?

If you do, you see some fun stuff, like my view counter.


I have to be honest, I don't scroll down that far very often. I see I'm approaching 1 million views. Holy mackerel! I can't believe that. I am constant surprised that anyone cares what I have to say, but, based on the view count, it looks like I shouldn't be surprised.

So, I'm having a little contest for my viewers. If you happen to see the 1 Million number- exactly 1 million- take a screenshot or even a photo of your screen. Send it to me and you'll win a prize. I don't know what exactly yet- I'm losing my source for baseball and football cards at the end of this year but I'll try to find something you'll like...tailored to your collection. It won't be anything big but free is free, right?

Since I don't check that part of my page often, I am not sure when to expect it to be reached. It could be this week, it could be January. I don't have any idea. But I really want to see the counter at exactly 1 Million views.

I'm thinking about temporarily moving it up to the top of the screen, so I can see it more regularly, but I'm not sure if I will do that or not. So stay tuned as it's location may change.

10 comments:

  1. Man, that's awesome...I'm still amazed that I'm at 360K...and you're headed to ONE MILLION!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One million views! That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! But it doesn't really surprise me. Your blog is always interesting, informative and fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It surprises me, since I don't generally do baseball.

      Delete
  4. Very cool buddy! 1,000,000 views is very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bet you crossed that threshold long ago

      Delete
  5. Don't you know? Your blog is one of the cornerstones of the hobby blogosphere. Love your work here and on TCDB.

    ReplyDelete