Friday, August 21, 2020

Sharks Week 2020

This past week was Shark Week on TV, so you know what that means...it's time to look at the San Jose Sharks cards I scanned during the week! 
Unlike last year, I didn't hold any cards back specifically waiting for this week...so the numbers may be down from last year. 
Joe Thornton somehow missed the first Sharks Week post back in 2018. 
Aaron Dell makes his debut in the Sharks Week series. Actually, I believe that I only have two cards of him in the collection total.
Joe Pavelski here in an unflattering photo. Like somebody just stepped on his cat or something. 
He is the only Shark to appear in all three years of Sharks Week, and he's the only one who can be since no one else was in both of the previous years. 
And a Marleau from 2010-11 Donruss wraps things up. A smaller post than usual, but that's just what came out of the "to be scanned" boxes this week. 

(Editorial note- I've had this post ready to go since Sunday. But I've been working on scale models this week, and having an incredible run of everything going right. I'm running at a 95% success rate this week, and I'm usually below 10%, so I'm doing as much as I possibly can while everything is going well. I'm finally just scheduling the darn thing!) 

6 comments:

  1. Pavelski looks like he ate some bad beans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never watched Shark week... but I enjoy seeing Sharks cards in honor of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew that I would get a comment from you on this one!

      Delete
  3. Has Discovery Channel ever had some San Jose Sharks players on Shark Week? That would be fun.

    ReplyDelete