Wednesday, August 31, 2022

I have no idea who sent me these cards

 Back in July, I got a surprise mailing that was sent back in March...but I have no idea who sent them to me. I didn't trade for them, I didn't buy them, they just showed up. I put up on a thread on the Database, assuming that it was a PIF (Pay it Forward) from someone on there, but nobody stepped up. 

I do know they were mailed from Wisconsin and I do know several collectors there but they aren't NASCAR collectors...there was no return address, I determined it from the postmark.

I don't know who to thank. If it was you, thank you! 





2 comments:

  1. Nice gesture! Are those poster size or trading card size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have included that! They are full page size. 8x10 I think. I can only just barely fit them on the scanner.

      Delete