Saturday, September 23, 2023

THIS was the best photo they had?

 I find that hard to believe! 

Let's check the back and see if that's any better...

Hrm, slightly better. 


This may well be my favorite football card now. I don't collect football, but my best friend sends me his duplicates because he knows I'll take them. This one came in his latest box and I've been laughing about it since I saw it. 

Even more fun, this is the only card from this set in my collection, so it will be the official representative of 1992 Pro Set Power in my Set Archive, which contains one scan from each major set for each subject. 


11 comments:

  1. Poor Dawsey. At least he can say he has a card. It actually made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately (?) it's not my first card of him so I don't get to use it for my encyclopedia

      Delete
  2. That's typical for the Buccaneers at that time, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, that is a fun photo. Bad but fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bad photos are more fun than good ones some times!

      Delete
  4. Hopefully his '93 card shows whether he ended up catching it or not...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. based on the back photo, it looks like it hit him in the face a couple seconds later so I'm guessing no

      Delete
  5. Yeah, they could've at least used the back photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't have given me such a laugh though if they did!

      Delete