Friday, December 1, 2023

New People scanned in November 2023

 Look at that, I actually got a monthly upload done on the 1st of the month. I normally do too much scanning in a month for that to be possible, but this month I only did 380 cards in November for some reason...I don't even know why. I went to Carolina but that was only 5 days away. 

Whatever the reason, it made the upload easy. 


49 of the 380 cards was new people, most of them the football people my friend sent me.  Only 16 were people from topics I actually collect. The biggest name, however, is NHL phenom Connor Bedard, who joined the collection in November. 

Even though this is an "easy" upload, it still took me some 14 hours to do...

3 comments:

  1. Just a minor note for your record keeping. You misspelled Luke Philp's name, at least in that scan of you've not already caught that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No I hadn't caught that. I really appreciate it, I want to be accurate. I'll go fix it in the 4 places I need to do.

      Delete
    2. I copied it off the card, UD got it wrong! Not the first time.

      Delete