Friday, March 17, 2023

How to be my favorite parallel and insert



 




















Be neon green. That's it, that's all a set has to do to become my favorite parallels or inserts. 

Today seemed like a good day to finally make this post...this shows my entire collection of the 2021-22 O-Pee-Chee Neon Green parallel, the 2020-21 Upper Deck Dazzlers Green insert, 2022 Donruss Lime Green parallel and all but two of the 2021-22 Upper Deck Dazzlers Green insert, I just got Jason Robertson and David Perron and haven't gotten them scanned yet, but I really wanted to get this posted on St. Patrick's Day. 

6 comments:

  1. These are really nice! The green is so intense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dazzlers are even more amazing in person! They also come in blue, orange, and either purple or pink or both, I don't have any of the 4th color.

      Delete
  2. When I was a kid I had a Shawn Kemp card from an insert set called Block Party that had a green background. Looked cool with his Sonics jersey too. I can’t remember which set it was though. Unfortunately it was not a card I kept with me and ended up getting thrown out when I moved out on my own. I believe 2017-18 Prestige had a neon green parallel of a rookie insert set. Also, I hope you are enjoying Mikal. Very sad to have seen him traded away. Fan favorite for sure. Johnson too. But you don’t get to trade for Durant everyday. Unfortunately he has only played 3 games for us so far.
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost sure that would be 1995-96 Hoops. Mikal is definitely doing good for the Nets! I'm a bit sad that Durant is gone but I'm not sad about the other moves they made.

      Delete
  3. Hope you had a safe and entertaining St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good, I worked on models and cards and watched some of the parade in Manhattan on TV. Hopefully you had a good day as well!

      Delete