Tuesday, November 15, 2016

See (no) more Butts

The other day I filled my cases of NBA cards but it was too late in the day to start sorting them for this round of updating my Excel files. So that meant it was time to dig into my boxes of other assorted cards that were already posted to the Trading Card Database. In those boxes it's about 50% NBA and 50% everything else...just like the breakdown of my collection overall, actually. I went through to find some non-NBA to scan and came across this card.



Naturally it made me laugh...I may get older but if there was ever a time when someone named Butts didn't make me laugh then that's not a life worth living.

According to the same Database mentioned above, it is my only card of him, which means I have no more to show... thus the post title.

Wishing I had named my blog Hugh Jass Cards or some such, I need to work more Simpsons quotes into my posts.

I actually feel kind of bad for making fun of this guy's name but come on, his name is Butts. I can't help myself. 

5 comments:

  1. LOL....sounds like the Simpsons to me....I can just hear Moe now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running back? More like running back-side, am I right?

    Don't worry, I won't quit my day job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to school with a girl whose last name was Butts. I would say she was average looking. I wasn't attracted to her, but she was a regular nice friendly person. I know she is married with kids I don't know what her married name is.

    ReplyDelete