Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Mail from Madding does not make me mad

I recently got a semi-surprise package of cards from madding of Cards on Cards. I say Semi-Suprise because I claimed a team from him...and then totally forgot about it. Got a lot on my mind is the only excuse I have.

I had already been getting the Nets from him, but now the Warriors are added to the Nets package as well.
Cards like these:



 Jeremy Tyler's a pretty rare player- this is only my 5th card of him.













But of course that wasn't all...there were some much needed Nets, as well!














I especially appreciate the two Sean Kilpatrick cards. He was one of the few bright spots on the Nets last year, and now that they traded away Brook Lopez, he might just be my favorite player on the team. This is only my 2nd and third cards of him!

But that still wasn't all!
I love the oddball stuff in Allen & Ginter. Last year I even bought a pack hoping to get one of the non-sport cards (I did) but this year money has been too tight for that...I missed out two of the NASCAR sets and would have missed out on Excalibur if not for trading for some. This is my first card from the 2017 A&G set.

I will be sending you back some Blazers come October! Thanks again.

5 comments:

  1. I still have a hard time believing no one else claimed the Warriors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your post on Night Owl's blog. If you haven't already purchased the Bigfoot card on COMC, I probably have an extra (I have a lot of '08 A&G dupes). Let me know borosny at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bo, I have not yet...I'm away from home and might not be able to get into my email for more than a week. I'll send you a message when I return!

      Delete