Saturday, December 2, 2017

Largest outgoing mail day since I started Cardboard History

Just a quick post today. I started this thing in November 2014 (and I just realized I missed marking the anniversary AGAIN) and today, December 2nd, 2017, is the largest outgoing mail day I've had since then. And hopefully this isn't everything. I ran out of boxes and packing material to get those pages I promised last month in the mail. 4 of these items are going to card bloggers. the other two to traders on the Trading Card Database.

I've still got three more things I want to pack up, plus a possible NPN to Panini, (if it didn't expire already) before I actually get the stuff in the mail tomorrow. Not sure I will, and there won't be an updated photo most likely. But bloggers...be checking your mailboxes.

I am a little worried about what all this is going to cost. If it's too much I may not be able to ship the other two boxes of pages I promised until January. Only the small bubble mailer is a trade. The rest are gifts or in a couple of cases thank yous to people who have sent me stuff.

Update after original writing: it cost $58, and I was able to get two other things packed up and in the mail, including the pwe and a simple two card mailing.

7 comments:

  1. That looked like the packages I had to mail out last week. Funny thing is it came to the amount!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! Maybe some year I'll remember and post about it on the actual day.

      Delete
  3. That is a lot of outgoing mail. It's a tough pill to swallow, having to spend that much on shipping. But I bet it feels good to play Santa Claus to the blogospehere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does! Some of these packages have been building for a while too...one of the cards that went out, I purchased back in January with the sole intent to give to a fellow collector!

      Delete