Monday, December 18, 2017

Waiting is the hardest part

My COMC order arrived today...and I can't even open it yet. I will be doing a very special project with the cards, which I will talk about more on January 1st. but now we will see if I have anything resembling willpower.

Sorry this is kind of cryptic, but I am not ready to reveal the project yet...

I didn't buy any oversized cards this time, so everything should fit in a standard box, with room to spare. I don't know which card came in the oversize toploader yet, I took great care not to see. It might be the 5 rejects from my latest submission.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. To be honest it will probably only matter to me, but I'm going to post about it anyway.

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see what the project is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just under two weeks! I might start composing the post tonight though

      Delete
  3. You are starting a Bob Walk PC...That is my guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That's some willpower. I received my COMC order yesterday... sped home... and tore into it. Lol... part of it was my Secret Santa present was part of the order and I needed to turn around and rush back out to ship it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every other box from them that I've gotten was a stop everything and open instantly experience, but trying something new this time. I did buy a box of the 1991 Olympic Hall of Fame cards in 2014 and saved them until 2016 though. These won't take that long! I just put my Secret Santa in the mail Saturday...receiver should get today. Hope he likes it.

      Delete
  5. Good luck waiting....and waiting....

    ReplyDelete