Friday, May 17, 2019

Yet another Random Scan Post

Here we go again!
2019 Donruss. Needs more cars.

 Batman Returns Stadium Club insert. They also did a stand-alone Stadium Club set with the exact same design.
 I picked up this SN card from 2018-19 Hoops at the Plainville show in March, and just scanned it in May.
 I managed to pull a Rangers YG from both series 1 and 2 of this year's UD!
 This card came to me in trade from Database member Flyers for Life.
 Ultra Gold Medallions are my second favorite parallel concept in the history of cards. Refractors are my favorites.
 A 1st Day Issue parallel from 1994-95 Stadium Club. I got this at the Enfield show in February, and scanned it in May.
 A really awesome photo from 1997-98 Upper Deck
 A base card from Batman Returns. I got some of these new, then did not get another card until 2019. 27 years after they were issued.
1993 Maxx, one of the most iconic Ford paint schemes in Cup history to me. This scheme was used from 1992 (when this photo was taken) through 1995, and run once as a throwback in 2005. Even though it was only 4 years, in a career that lasted 33 years, this is THE car I think of when I think of Mark Martin.

2 comments:

  1. Maxx did a great job with the photography on that Mark Martin. That's a great looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Antsey! When I came back to card collecting, I used to find so many rare cards of him at shows for virtually nothing, but I was trying to stick to vintage at that point, so I passed on all of them, in retrospect I kind of wish that I had gotten them.

    ReplyDelete