Thursday, June 6, 2019

Unexpected Generosity

I wanted to throw a quick post up to thank Shane of Shoebox Legends...he hit me with another big box of cardboard goodness yesterday, and I was not expecting it at all!
 I have not gone through much of it yet, but I did go through some of the team bags. While I will be mixing these cards into future posts, I had to show one now.
 I pulled this one out and thought "Oh cool, I didn't know Action Packed made hockey cards" and then I turned it over and looked at the back. I saw what looked like a piece of paper sticking out from the two halves- figuring that there was a mini card or something hidden in there...
and I discovered it's so much more! It folds out into a mini poster! How cool is this? It may be one of my favorite hockey cards, to be honest. It's definitely my favorite Red Wings card.

Thanks again Shane!!

9 comments:

  1. I have this Bobby Hull Action Packed hockey card, but I've never seen this set before. Very, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool for sure. I had no idea these existed. Couldn't have been any decade but the '90s, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! Never seen one of those

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is awesome. I miss Action Packed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen those Action packed foldouts before. Very nice! Side note: I don't know anyone else who gets so many flat rate boxes of cards. I hope you'll show us some other goodies from this box. Shane is very generous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments....I will show more eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Billy, I somehow missed this at the time of posting but glad you enjoyed! I've actually just about got another flat rate box ready to ship out to you, I'll give you a heads up if I remember when I do...

    ReplyDelete