Thursday, March 10, 2022

Basketball Hall of Fame Part 5

 Getting back to my series covering the Basketball Hall of Fame, I've shown the outside and main lobby, the early history of the sport, the jerseys and the balls. Today I will show the shoes. Shoes are a very important part of basketball, of course, and the Hall has quite a few on display...




























They have one of Shaq's shoes there they let visitors hold to see how big and heavy it is...they are size 22!










Luckily, most of the shoes are labeled because I certainly don't remember who they all belong to, lol!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! High-heeled basketball shoes!! They have quite a collection there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a collection, but some of those look like they came right out of the box. I'm guessing they only wore them for that particular game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty much the norm in the NBA, yeah. Some players are very superstitious and if they are having a bad game, they will change at halftime.

      Delete
  3. Haha that "your" grammar error threw me off and I had to recompose myself before continuing. Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete