Thursday, March 17, 2022

Basketball Hall of Fame Part 6 Kobe Bryant exhibit

 Today's installment of the Hall of Fame series focuses on the Kobe Bryant exhibit, which is a special put on by Panini. 

My favorite part of the exhibit, even more than the official recognition of cards in the Hall of Fame, was that all 5 of Kobe's Championship rings were on display together. 

World's largest basketball card.



Note the gold NBA logo, which signifies this as a 1996-97 season jersey, Kobe's rookie year.
The rings!









Those dots are reflections of the lights


I had no idea this promo pack existed until I saw it at the Hall on December 19th. Andy aka bbcardz of Stadium Fantasium sent me one of the packs as part of my Secret Santa gift on the Trading Card Database just a week later! 












They also had a small room that was showing the movie he made and won an Oscar for on a loop.


2 comments: