Friday, November 30, 2018

Cardboard History Gallery Update 11/24-30

Here's the weekly update on the new Cardboard History Gallery. I've been very busy and have launched one of the more interesting features that I planned to do this week.

Although you can't see it yet, I finally finished sorting the basketball scans on November 26th...I began working on them in August! That's more than 120,000 scans I had to put in the right places. A lot of work.

  1. added the basketball non-people cards, meaning Checklists, Multi-Subject, Specific games or series, etc. 
  2. Added basketball team cards. I really love team cards so they get their own section. 
  3. Multi-Sport and Olympics by sport. Ever wonder the exact breakdown by sport of multi-sport and Olympic sets by sport? I did.
I thought I might be able to get the last big feature created this week, but there was just too much work to do. Hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment