Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas Cards 2018!

My family always treats me very well on Christmas and 2018 was no exception!

See what I mean? 7 blasters and two hobby boxes! Plus some loose packs of Hoops and Panini stickers. I got a ton of new cards. I didn't have a single card from the Olympic set, Certified, Prizm or O-Pee-Chee, so pretty much every card was new. (I actually pulled a copy of the same Carl Edwards card from both Certified blasters, LOL). I got a ton of new people for my collection as well- 3 NASCAR, not sure yet how many NBA, NHL or Olympians but it's more than a few, especially the Olympic set as many of them got their first cards ever in that set.

I will have another post in the future...probably not today...with some actual card highlights, but for now I just want to say Merry Christmas to all my readers, I hope your day was as great as mine was and still is. I'll be working on cards and watching NBA for the rest of the day, and I actually still have some packs to open- I set aside one of each to scan first, so once I get that done I will open them...and then list everything in my paper listings. And then my hand will fall off.

14 comments:

  1. HOLY MOLEY!!!!! Can your family adopt me?

    That Olympic/Paralympic can be fun cuz of the sheer randomness of your hits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I did well on the Olympic box, completed the set, got two autographs and one relic.

      Delete
  2. That looks like fun, fingers crossed that you pull lots of good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I did! It will be a bit before I get a post up about the cards, but I will. Today I will enter them into my Excel charts and the Database, then begin scanning.

      Delete
  3. Geez - even jealous just of the boxes - nice Nylander - but awesome haul, and have a blast opening everything. Whether the cards are great or not, the opening is always a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Nylander is my card of the day actually! It was great. I got a ton of new people for my collection. Many, many new cards.

      Delete
  4. Little late to the party... but I hope you pulled something special for your collection. Merry Christmas Billy!

    ReplyDelete