Saturday, December 22, 2018

Cardboard History Gallery Weekly Update

I forgot to do the Cardboard History Gallery update yesterday, on Friday. I had been doing it every Friday except the one week where I didn't do anything. Oops.

Since last week I finished uploading all of the letters in the Alphabetical Directory. I had also done the monthly update of the cards I scanned in November. I had actually done them in time for last week's post but I wanted the sole focus to be about the launch of the Alphabetical Directory that I didn't mention them.

This might be the last weekly update for a while. I have now used 67% of my storage capacity, and I think I might leave it to just update those albums I've already created for now- hopefully I can buy some more storage soon.

I'm getting close to being able to do the NCAA basketball teams, I hope to do them in January. I don't enjoy those cards but I am trying to get them done so I can get back to what I enjoy more. I was hoping to get them done by Christmas but I think I'm going to fall just short. I expect to have them done before 2019 begins, at least.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment