Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Cardboard therapy

today kind of stunk. I'm not going to get into why but it did. (health reasons) So I decided to break into my stash for a little "Cardboard Therapy". A single pack of 2016-17 Parkhurst and a a 100 card snaplock case of hockey I picked up recently. I just spent yesterday typing up a list of the people in my NHL collection, and most of the 100 card case is going to be new- at least a third of the case is 1980-81 Topps, including my second card of the Colorado Rockies.

I'll take me a few days to process these, but I sure am glad I have a stash of cards to break into on a lousy day.

11 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Billy! The good days will be that much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to have a backlog of cards to break out when the day turns to crap. Hope things are looking up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you had a bummer of a day Billy. Here's hoping today is much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you Billy, yesterday was crap but came home to my beautiful wife and then had some card therapy. Keep you spirits up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like a little cardboard therapy. I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone, today started out worse than yesterday but has gotten better as the day progresses...and I have not even touched the hockey shown in this post yet. I may end up finishing my first model build of the year today which is a pretty big deal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your day has turned around. I remember those scratch off puck cards very well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Opening a new pack of cards, new to you anyway, is great medicine.

    ReplyDelete