Friday, June 12, 2020

7 Day Card Challenge Day 2: A unique current year photo.

I know I've shared this one before- but it's such an awesome photo that I have to share it again.
This great photo was taken at the Heritage classic, outdoors in the snow, how awesome is that? I know I talked about this card more when I posted it the first time, and I'll post it again near the end of the year.

Honestly, the 2019-20 Upper Deck flagship is a great set, and this is my favorite card so far. I have not seen them all yet, but it will be hard to top this one.

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I have to go back and read your original post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty cool card... and an excellent choice for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Among all the other factors that make this card cool, I like how the "80 Years Supporting Hockey" advertisement is so clearly visible on the boards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete