Thursday, April 26, 2018

The Ultra-Elite Team

A quick non-card post today...earlier this week, my brother launched his own comic book. This is something he has been working on for years- he began creating these characters before I was born. so I have been aware of them for a long time.

The comics are totally free, and are on YouTube, because they feature some things you can't do in print. (There is no sound).
Please check out his YouTube page: The Ultra-Elite Team

He also has a blog for the comic, which now appears on my blogroll, and I have added a clickable link to my right hand column with a direct link to the comic if you click on the logo.

Please check it out and subscribe. It means a great deal to him, so therefor it also means a great deal to me. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. Can't even begin to imagine how much time it took to draw all of the pictures and turn it into a video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He got the idea to use this platform in 2012, and has been working on it since!

      Delete