I'm a notable cheapskate. I don't like to spend a lot of money for stuff. I try to keep single card purchases these days to under $5. I recently had to be talked into dropping $15 on a card on COMC by my mom and brother. Granted, I don't have as much to spend as I once did, what with having to pay for the medicine that keeps me alive. A $20 bill is pretty much my monthly hobby budget these days, sometimes, if I am lucky, half of my month budget.
But there was a time when I would spend more than that on a single card. In fact, twice in my life, I've gone into triple digits on a single card. This was the first time I did so.
- About Me
- How to make your scans look like the cards in hand
- My Completed Sets
- My 1 of 1s
- 2015 Elton Brand Chart
- Card Sets Missing from my collection
- People Missing from my collection
- Sets In My Collection
- TRADELIST - NBA by set
- TRADELIST- NHL by Set
- TRADELIST- Other Sports
- A Pack to Be Named Later Contributions
- Complete List of People in my Card Collection